Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500 - Tesco miss price.

Options
  • 11-12-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Just after being in Tesco (Longford) and picking up a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 for €12.

The red one is being sold for the above price, while the exact same one in white is priced at 56 I think.

Anyway, hopefully some others will get to take advantage of the fantastic price.

Have found it cheaper than tesco's €56 at various sites, but nowhere near €12.

http://i.imgur.com/QFQP9.jpg

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Will have a look in Tesco Midleton.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

jayteecork wrote: »

Best of luck.

That link you posted is dead by the way

That link you posted is dead by the way

Thanks mate. I'll take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭FunGoose

Good deal. I've been looking for one of those. Hopefully they'll have it in Coolock tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

Is this the same mouse? If so, could be useful if someone wants one and can't find it in Tesco.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Wireless-Mobile-Mouse-3500/dp/B0041SKBC4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1355257779&sr=8-4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

jaykay2 wrote: »
    Just after being in Tesco (Longford) and picking up a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 for €12.

The red one is being sold for the above price, while the exact same one in white is priced at 56 I think.

Anyway, hopefully some others will get to take advantage of the fantastic price.

Have found it cheaper than tesco's €56 at various sites, but nowhere near €12.

http://i.imgur.com/QFQP9.jpg
    it's a basic wireless mouse. €56 - not a chance. €12 is about its worth IMO.

dodzy wrote: »
    it's a basic wireless mouse. €56 - not a chance. €12 is about its worth IMO.

Agreed, no way I would pay €56 either, but €12 is pretty good.

RayCarley wrote: »
    Is this the same mouse? If so, could be useful if someone wants one and can't find it in Tesco.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Wireless-Mobile-Mouse-3500/dp/B0041SKBC4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1355257779&sr=8-4

Yep, I think they are the same all right. Great spot.

That one is €56 in tesco. It's the red one that is €12. Def a miss-price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Any joy pal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Seen 6 on the shelf in Arklow. The price displayed is €12. Imagine it is the same in all stores that have stock.

Any joy pal?

nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Needs moar buttons.

nope.

Unlucky mate. Must just be no stock in that tesco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

These are small, I bought one of these for my laptop and ended up giving it to the kids. Its very short at 95mm and not at all ergonomic. You'll see even in the positive reviews that you can't really rest your palm on it so you end up pinching it and clawing your finger up to reach the buttons. Fine if you only use the computer for an hour of two but if you're stuck at the computer all day editing things with a mouse its woeful. Also annoying very loud click which is more of a thock than a click.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Got it in Mahon point, Cork Sunday. The other one for a dearer price, I think around €25, was only a different colour

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Picked up a couple in Tesco Tallaght, all colors scan @ €12. I got black..

Advertisement