Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft City Ideas

Options
  • 11-12-2012 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey guys. I'm building a city in minecraft and need some idea's for buildings to put in. What kind of buildings have you guys built. So far I have a town hall, a church, a court house, a police station and a stadium.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Apartment blocks, shops, pubs, hotels, schools...

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

Fire Station.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Teg Veece wrote: »
    Fire Station.

Always you and the fire station, Teg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Always you and the fire station, Teg.

and Shim with his apartment blocks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have dreams of being a slum lord...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Bowling alley would be amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

McDonalds drivethrough

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

A big black hole created by Nim for mods to fall in to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Leadamp

Some good Idea's. I'll go for the fire station and I'll get to building the apartment blocks a bit later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Sewers, waterways and bridges, parks, airport, giant modern art installations.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Teg Veece wrote: »
    Fire Station.
    and Shim with his apartment blocks.
    A big black hole created by Nim for mods to fall in to.

I'll complete the set and suggest a big square hole filled in with ice and then soul sand put on top. Feel free to add a bed, chest and/or sign saying "Property of aodhon" :D:P

I also notice something curiously missing from all the posts above... guess we're all waiting for cnc to suggest it first :3

Advertisement