Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky TV - Lies upon Lies Upon Lies

Options
  • 11-12-2012 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭

I've been a sky customer for 7 years, and in that time I've had several occasions to ring their customer service and have each time been amazed by how bad it it. However the latest episode has me at my wits end and I'm doing I can not to lose the plot to one of the idiots they have working in the so called customer services department who are either all liars or incompetents, but most likely a combination of both.

I missed a direct debit payment on the 7th of September and the direct debit mandate was cancelled. I contacted the sky agent online to see why and to try to pay him with card and get service reinstated. This is where all the lies started.
    Welcome to Sky Live Chat Service. A Sky Advisor will be with you shortly. Your chat may be monitored and recorded for training, legal and compliance purposes.
    You are now connected with V*****.
    V****: Hello, you're chatting with V, a Sky advisor, may I take your name please?
    You: ***********
    V: J*****, how can I help you?
    You: My Sky service has been cut of because of a 29 euro bill which is 5 days over due
    You: this is a bill whhich is paid in advance
    You: so in reality I am not overdue at all
    V: Let me access your account and check on that.
    V: To access your account details, I will need to ask you some security questions. If, for any reason, this chat ends before we finish our conversation today, any options we discuss but that haven't been confirmed, won't be placed on your account. Please contact us back if this happens, and we can make sure you get the best option for you. Is that ok?
    You: ok
    V: Are you the account holder?
    You: yes
    V: Please confirm the full name/surname for the account along with the home address including postcode.
    You: *************
    You: ********
    You: ***********
    You: ******
    You: (no postcodes in Ireland)
    V: Please also confirm the first and third characters from the password on the Sky account. This is not your MySky password and please do not supply your password in full. Please also confirm the e-mail address for the account.
    You: *
    V: Thank you.
    V: Please give me 2 minutes whilst I access your account.
    V: Can I know on which date you made the advance payment?
    You: I havenot made the advance payment yet
    You: It was only due on 7/9/12
    V: I don't see any payment made for the due date 7/9/2012 and there is no active direct debit on your account.
    You: it is illegal to insist on a direct debit
    You: I've been a sky customer for 7 years
    You: and you cut me off 5 days overdue on an ADVANCE payment of €29
    You: that is a disgrace and an example of SKY trying to bully someone into setting up direct debis
    V: As per Sky policy Active direct debit is mandatory and there no payment made for the due date 7/9/2012
    V: If payment is not made on payment due date your services will be suspended.
    You: for a 7 year customer that's terrible service
    V: I am sorry if you feel this way.
    You: doesn't change it though
    You: where on the terms and condidtions does it say I have to have DD
    V: Yes, as per policy you need to set a direct debit.
    You: where on the terms and conditions??
    You: I'm looking at them now and there is nothing stating that that I can see
    V: You can call us at 0818 719819 they will help you with this.
    V: but without the payment your services cannot go active.
    You: Your company has the worst customer service Ive ever seen
    You: you have a monopoly here and you abuse it
    You: I've asked twice where on the T+C does it say that I need to set up a DD?
    V: Just checking that for you now.
    V: Please call the customer service at 0818 719819. I can only provide information that is there on your account.
    V: They will check on this for you.
    You: it's not on the T+C
    You: I'm looking at them
    You: I have no credit on my phone to call the,
    V: But the payment needs to be done in order to get your services back,.
    V: Without making payment of €29 your services will not go active.
    You: So is DD mandetory?
    V: If your account is suspended its mandatory. I cannot show you the clause right now online. you can call for further information.
    You: I've said I have no credit to call
    You: Can you cancel the package
    V: I’m sorry to hear that you ‘re thinking of leaving. Please click here for options to contact us and we’ll do what we can to help.
    You: can I cancel the package through that link?
    V: The link provide you the option to cancel your services.
    Immediately after I tried the link and found that live chat was unavailable. So I went back on again to see why he told me that I could disconnect on there.

Welcome to Sky Live Chat Service. A Sky Advisor will be with you shortly. Your chat may be monitored and recorded for training, legal and compliance purposes.
    You are now connected with R.
    R: Hello, you're chatting with R, a Sky advisor, may I take your name please?
    You: *****
    R: Hi ******.
    You: I was speaking to a V and he gave me a link to cancel
    R: Ok.
    You: when I click on the link it's saying;
    You: Sorry, Live Chat is unavailable Apologies, our Live Chat service is unavailable at this time
    You: http://contactus.sky.com/tv/cancel/chat
    R: *****, to cancel any packages it would be better to call up to the dedicated and serve a month's notice. Which will be considered as soon as possible. Since there is a authorized team who has an access to cancel the package you.
    R: *for
    You: I asked V very clearly could I cancel my package through that link and he said "The link provide you the option to cancel your services."
    You: My package has been suspended so I have no intention of service any notice
    You: so can I cancel through that link>
    You: ??
    R: *****, It would not be possible to cancel through the link.
    R: Let me help you with the dedicated team number.
    You: I do not have credit to call the team
    You: so the number is no good
    You: I said this to your colleague
    You: and he told me clearly that the link he gave me was possible to cancel
    You: I have a transcript of the conversation
    You: You: Can you cancel the package V: I’m sorry to hear that you ‘re thinking of leaving. Please click here for options to contact us and we’ll do what we can to help. You: can I cancel the package through that link?

V: The link provide you the option to cancel your services.
    R: Yes ***** I am check that for you now.
    You: so is it possible or not
    R: I am really sorry Jason that you have been mis-informed, you can call up to the team and request for a call back.
    You: If I have no credit on my phone it's not possible to call them
    You: you are making this as difficult as possible
    R: I am really sorry *****, I wish I could have helped you with this.
    You: I'll not be paying this bill
    You: I have recorded transcripts now of me saying I was cancelling my account
    You: with 2 seperate advisors
    R: I want to apologize we do not have the option to call back in live chat.
    You: telling me separate things
    You: well cancel the account
    R: I request you to call the dedicated department to cancel.
    You: Again another example of shockingly bad sky customer service
    OK, so I then left it, but a month or two later I started getting calls and letters from Emerald Isle Debt Collection threatening to pay me a doorstep visit if I didn't pay them the €29 that sky wanted for service in September that I never received because I was already cut off.

Eventually both a combination of the kids complaining that we don't have any channels and the debt collection agency calling I decided to bite the bullet and pay them the €29 that I feel I shouldn't owe. So I called sky and was put through to a young lad. I told him I wanted to pay the bill and reinstate viewing. He informed me that he couldn't take the payment and I would have to call the debt collection agency, but assured me if I did that I could call him back immediately and get my viewing reinstated.

So I called the agency, paid a rude woman the money by debit card only to be told that they only pass on the info of who pays them once a week and it would be Monday or Tuesday of the following week before they would tell sky I had paid.

Fecking hell I thought, so called sky back to ask what the first fella was on about. This girl then proceeds to ask me to to pay he again and she'll switch it on. So now I'm getting asked to pay for a months Sky that I didn't have twice. She said that they could have taken the payment all along. She asked me to call another number to sort it out. I called the number she gave me but he was nonplussed and said he was in technical so couldn't help at all.

I gave up then and said I would wait the week till Tuesday and just set up a direct debit again. So that leads to today where I called the 'Customer Service' up again only to be told that I still owe €29 and no payment has been received. You can't imagine how mad I was at this point, but I was already late for work so I had to leave it.

So here I am, having paid for a month of a service which I never received and being told that I still owe them money despite 4 phone calls and 3 chats to the online rep. Now they want me to email my bank statement to them so they can confirm that I already paid them. A bank statement to confirm a payment made only last week. Fecking mental.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭whippet

so you failed to pay on time for the service as agreed and then get annoyed when they won't allow you to 'promise' to pay next time and offer to facilitate you via direct debit?

Monopoly? can you elaborate a little further ... UPC, Saorview ..etc .... I know sky is probably the best service out their but it isn't the only option.

To be fair, it looks like the rep your were dealing with initially seemed reasonable enough but you were not, a little life lesson, when you are looking for a favour it helps to be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

whippet wrote: »
    so you failed to pay on time for the service as agreed and then get annoyed when they won't allow you to 'promise' to pay next time and offer to facilitate you via direct debit?

Monopoly? can you elaborate a little further ... UPC, Saorview ..etc .... I know sky is probably the best service out their but it isn't the only option.

To be fair, it looks like the rep your were dealing with initially seemed reasonable enough but you were not, a little life lesson, when you are looking for a favour it helps to be nice.

No choice for cable down here in the sticks, and Saorview isn't the same thing is it. I'm annoyed because every time I contact sky I get told something different from the last time. You generally start of being nice and polite, but by the end I'm ready to tear my heir out.

So which one was being reasonable? Was it the first guy that gave me a link telling me I could use to cancel, or was it the second guy who confirmed the first one was talking through his backside. I could be wrong as well but isn't it illegal to insist that someone pays by direct debit in Ireland? Anyway, you make out that I was miles behind in a payment, I was behind in an upfront payment, so they cut me off before I received the service. You must have an exemplary payment record which I guess is a credit to you in these times, but we're not all as fortunate to always have money in out current accounts all the time.

I've worked in many customer service jobs and I can tell you that no other company apart from one of these giants would get away with service like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

This post is the very definition of TL : DR

This post is the very definition of TL : DR

I know. Sorry.

Take out all the quotes which are just the online conversations and quite boring.

Jayop wrote: »
    I know. Sorry.

Take out all the quotes which are just the online conversations and quite boring.

Do you have broadband?

If so ditch Sky and get Netflix - been very happy since I switched and quite a bit richer each month :D

• Advertisement

I did exactly that, and TBH I'm quite happy and my 5 year old lad is happy as there is plenty for us, but my 10 year old daughter really misses her programs which aren't really on netflix, and I work evenings so my wife is home alone and it's quite boring for her without the sky too.

BTW, Netflix is awesome, but I wish they'd keep the kids shows in the kids section.

I did exactly that, and TBH I'm quite happy and my 5 year old lad is happy as there is plenty for us, but my 10 year old daughter really misses her programs which aren't really on netflix, and I work evenings so my wife is home alone and it's quite boring for her without the sky too.

BTW, Netflix is awesome, but I wish they'd keep the kids shows in the kids section.

Do a search for how you can get access to things like the BBC iplayer - has allsorts of kids stuff on it. What's the ten year old missing? Boardwalk Empire? :pac:

She loved the Disney channel stuff like iCarly (netflix has only one series) and the likes of that. We also miss out on having RTE and TV3 as I'll have to get Seorview set up and buy an aerial or a new dish where we are.

It's a bit of a pain really, and as I said I tried to push for not getting Sky in as I hate the thought of giving them any money, but they have all worn down my spirit and resistance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

just get a freesat box, and get used to whats on there, dont get sky just so a child can watch disney.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭otto_26

No choice for cable down here in the sticks, and Saorview isn't the same thing is it. I'm annoyed because every time I contact sky I get told something different from the last time. You generally start of being nice and polite, but by the end I'm ready to tear my heir out.

I've worked in many customer service jobs and I can tell you that no other company apart from one of these giants would get away with service like it.

Why didn't you just call the number and pay your 29euro at the beginning? Why all the fuss?

Nice and polite!!! after you confirmed your details the first thing you did was start onto the agent about DD being illegal and being difficult!!! where exactly were you nice and polite??

Your the reason all this happened just you no one else is to blame you forgot to pay the bill... ask for the number ring them and pay and stop all the fuss, simple.

• Advertisement

My point is that even offering to pay the bill isn't enough. They will not set up sky without a DD being established. I know this from experience with them. The agent was the first one to mention DD not me.

You clearly didn't read it all before being holier than now. I have paid them, they made that process incredibly difficult and time consuming too. But I still don't have sky a week later because of the crazy policies they have over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

My point is that even offering to pay the bill isn't enough. They will not set up sky without a DD being established. I know this from experience with them. The agent was the first one to mention DD not me.

You clearly didn't read it all before being holier than now. I have paid them, they made that process incredibly difficult and time consuming too. But I still don't have sky a week later because of the crazy policies they have over there.
    Why wont you set up a direct debit, from their point of view i can see why if a difficult customer wont setup a dd id be wary of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

They used to accept payment through a bank for something like an extra €7 per month but now the banks wont take payment.

If you are out of contract, cancel until about next March, they will call you and offer you a better deal to come back.

In the mean time you have all the free to air channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭coolabula

until your service is turned back on, take the card out and you will have all the free stations available in the UK, plenty of kids tv channels, BBC and ITV etc
    No RTE or TV3, but their crap anyway!!

Why wont you set up a direct debit, from their point of view i can see why if a difficult customer wont setup a dd id be wary of them.

Cash flow problems. It happens too often that they go for the DD when I have no cash as I'm paid monthly so I'm charged an extra 11 euro by the bank. I've been with Sky 7 years though and they have got their money every month so far so it's them that's being difficult. Anyway I have now resolved to setting up a DD to get it sorted, and I still can't get past their fort knox like processes.

For example I was on to them yesterday again to set it up. The Debt collection company I paid on their behalf was supposed to contact them on Monday to say I paid the 'arrears'. Called and spoke online yesterday and no contact has been made. The solution they came up with was to email me and I could scan a bank statement to prove I paid the collection agency last week.

Two problems with that;
    1) It's 24 hours later and they still haven't emailed me.
    2) How am I supposed to have a Bank Statement with a transaction from last week?

But your right, it's me that's being difficult.
    wmpdd3 wrote: »
    They used to accept payment through a bank for something like an extra €7 per month but now the banks wont take payment.

If you are out of contract, cancel until about next March, they will call you and offer you a better deal to come back.

In the mean time you have all the free to air channels.

As for as I was aware those extra DD opt out charges were made illegal. I assumed that meant that insisting people paid by DD was also ruled out, but it seems not to be the case with Sky. I can't find this out anywhere online.
    coolabula wrote: »
    until your service is turned back on, take the card out and you will have all the free stations available in the UK, plenty of kids tv channels, BBC and ITV etc
    No RTE or TV3, but their crap anyway!!

Cheers! I have those channels but we do miss the better ones. That's why we pay €29 extra a month which I don't mind paying, what kills me is the extra missed DD charge which would be avoided if they would just let me pay online.

Yes this is true and this is what you signed up for 7 years ago. So what's the problem?

Your like a child "The agent was the first one to mention DD not me"

You claimed you were polite and nice at the start of the call but you came straight out after your details were confirmed with "isn't it illegal to ask for DD"

All I asked was where were you nice and polite to the agent in the conversation like you claimed?

I think I did read it all actually and calling the FACTS isn't being holier it's calling FACTS...
    V: Please also confirm the first and third characters from the password on the Sky account. This is not your MySky password and please do not supply your password in full. Please also confirm the e-mail address for the account.
    V: Thank you.
    V: Please give me 2 minutes whilst I access your account.
    V: Can I know on which date you made the advance payment?
    You: I havenot made the advance payment yet
    You: It was only due on 7/9/12
    V: I don't see any payment made for the due date 7/9/2012 and there is no active direct debit on your account.
    You: it is illegal to insist on a direct debit
    You: I've been a sky customer for 7 years
    You: and you cut me off 5 days overdue on an ADVANCE payment of €29
    You: that is a disgrace and an example of SKY trying to bully someone into setting up direct debis

The reason you DD was stopped is because YOU didn't pay your bill when you should have.

The reason the debt collection agency are involved is because of YOU not paying your bill when you should have.

Your pissed off now because it's now difficult for you to turn your Sky back on so your ranting and raving about everyone and everything but having a look in the mirror.:rolleyes:

You sound like a very difficult person to deal with.

You sound like someone whose never struggled to pay a bill on time in your life, and possibly don't know how hard it can be to have money in your account 2 weeks after payday when you have a lot of other bills. Yes sometimes I struggle to pay the bills exactly on time, but I can assure you I owe no-one or no company anything. I have a great relationship with my mortgage provider who rather than using cut off and put up tactics, have worked with their customers and treated people reasonably and with some respect.

I've been with them 7 years and in that time I've paid them Apx €2436 euros (probably more because at one point I had sports etc) and you think that it's reasonable customer service to cut someone off 3-4 days after an upfront payment is due? I have called them for various reasons in the past, and been 'nice and polite' every time. This occasion I was already extremely annoyed and I know how they operate so I immediately questioned the DD restriction. I have phoned Sky 4 times this past two weeks now to get this sorted and every time I have been polite to them on the phone but every time I get lied to or told a completely different story from the last call.

You sound like someone whose never struggled to pay a bill on time in your life, and possibly don't know how hard it can be to have money in your account 2 weeks after payday when you have a lot of other bills. Yes sometimes I struggle to pay the bills exactly on time, but I can assure you I owe no-one or no company anything. I have a great relationship with my mortgage provider who rather than using cut off and put up tactics, have worked with their customers and treated people reasonably and with some respect.

Yes I do know what it's like to struggle to pay a bill. That's why I don't have Sky anymore I have freeview: I get all the Irish and UK freeview channels for FREE which is over 70 channels. I know this because I struggle to pay my bills so I look for the best deals.
    I've been with them 7 years and in that time I've paid them Apx €2436 euros (probably more because at one point I had sports etc) and you think that it's reasonable customer service to cut someone off 3-4 days after an upfront payment is due? I have called them for various reasons in the past, and been 'nice and polite' every time. This occasion I was already extremely annoyed and I know how they operate so I immediately questioned the DD restriction. I have phoned Sky 4 times this past two weeks now to get this sorted and every time I have been polite to them on the phone but every time I get lied to or told a completely different story from the last call.

Again that's what YOU signed up for. Have you even read your terms and conditions? :rolleyes:

I struggle to think of when I last came across someone so patronizing. I wondered was it just with me in this thread, but I looked through some of your older thread and post and see it's a recurring theme so that's a relief.

So when you struggled to pay bills in the past and say if for example you were late with an electric payment would you be happy enough if they came straight out and cut you off? Hey, it's in the T&C's so no problems eh?? :rolleyes:

I struggle to think of when I last came across someone so patronizing. I wondered was it just with me in this thread, but I looked through some of your older thread and post and see it's a recurring theme so that's a relief.

So when you struggled to pay bills in the past and say if for example you were late with an electric payment would you be happy enough if they came straight out and cut you off? Hey, it's in the T&C's so no problems eh?? :rolleyes:

You see your problem is I tell you how it is. And you don't like it so you call me patronizing and so on just like you rant and rave about everything and everyone to do with your Sky problem. Everyone else is the problem but yourself eh!

You come across as if you don't like the FACTS you seem to have a bit of a rant.

No it's not ok, I would do my best to sort the problem out but I certainly wouldn't be ranting and raving about everything and everyone. I would understand it's my problem because of me and not somebody else and sort it out.

• Advertisement

otto_26 wrote: »
    You see your problem is I tell you how it is. And you don't like it so you call me patronizing and so on just like you rant and rave about everything and everyone to do with your Sky problem. Everyone else is the problem but yourself eh!

You come across as if you don't like the FACTS you seem to have a bit of a rant.

No it's not ok, I would do my best to sort the problem out but I certainly wouldn't be ranting and raving about everything and everyone. I would understand it's my problem because of me and not somebody else and sort it out.

It's hardly my problem that you come across as someone incredibly patronizing is it? You seem to be someone who like to antagonize people. You may call that telling it as it is by I don't.

Show me where I said it's everyone's problem but myself. The real 'rant' I'm having is more to do with the hassle of trying to get Sky put back on. Sure I missed a payment, and I didn't want to set up a direct debit because I have cash flow issues. That's my fault and I know that. What my problem with Sky is, the lack of consideration shown by automatically cutting a 7 year customer off for being a few days late with a payment, and then (possibly) breaking the law about the DD which isn't on the T&C's in the first place, and then the whole song and dance to try to get set up again with every person from there you speak to telling you something else.

But no, SKY have acted perfectly and I'm totally unreasonable and 100% to blame. Hope you don't work for a mortgage company or the bloody ESB. There would hardly be a house occupied in the country and non of them would have lights if you did.

It's hardly my problem that you come across as someone incredibly patronizing is it? You seem to be someone who like to antagonize people. You may call that telling it as it is by I don't.

Facts are Facts not my problem you get upset about being told the truth is it?
    Show me where I said it's everyone's problem but myself. The real 'rant' I'm having is more to do with the hassle of trying to get Sky put back on. Sure I missed a payment, and I didn't want to set up a direct debit because I have cash flow issues. That's my fault and I know that. What my problem with Sky is, the lack of consideration shown by automatically cutting a 7 year customer off for being a few days late with a payment, and then (possibly) breaking the law about the DD which isn't on the T&C's in the first place, and then the whole song and dance to try to get set up again with every person from there you speak to telling you something else.

But no, SKY have acted perfectly and I'm totally unreasonable and 100% to blame. Hope you don't work for a mortgage company or the bloody ESB. There would hardly be a house occupied in the country and non of them would have lights if you did.

Well done your starting to get it YOU are 100% to blame.

P.S You can't afford Sky so just get freeview will ya. It's the same thing but for free! ;) Nothing wrong with the Facts of being stuck for cash and not being able to afford Sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Jayop, the last time I was onto sky I asked them if my DD could be taken out of my account on the first of the month, as I get paid on the last day of the month. There was a month where they billed me on the old billing day (something like the 23rd) for one week, and then again on the first for four weeks, and on the first ever since. dunno if that's worth trying in your case, but they were very accommodating to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭rubberdiddies

I have to agree to an extent with the OP here. Itto, have you never missed a payment for whatever reason? Mistakes do happen. OP has probably given Sky the guts of €2500 over the past 7 years without missing a payment, and they then go and cut him off 5 days after missing a payment for the 1st time. That to me is bad customer service.

Having been on the receiving end of bad customer service with Sky a few years back, I know that they are the single most difficult customer care that I have ever dealt with. In fact they are appalling.

I suggest ringing their cancellation line where for some reason you will get to speak to someone in Cork. I would then tell them you want to cancel. If you do this though you must be prepared to cancel in case they don't offer you an incentive to stay.

Personally if it were me I would cancel.
    You really won't miss it as much as you think and save potentially €350 a year

tbh wrote: »
    Jayop, the last time I was onto sky I asked them if my DD could be taken out of my account on the first of the month, as I get paid on the last day of the month. There was a month where they billed me on the old billing day (something like the 23rd) for one week, and then again on the first for four weeks, and on the first ever since. dunno if that's worth trying in your case, but they were very accommodating to me.

Thanks for the advise. I'll certainly try that if I ever do manage to get it switched back on.

I have to agree to an extent with the OP here. Itto, have you never missed a payment for whatever reason? Mistakes do happen. OP has probably given Sky the guts of €2500 over the past 7 years without missing a payment, and they then go and cut him off 5 days after missing a payment for the 1st time. That to me is bad customer service.

Having been on the receiving end of bad customer service with Sky a few years back, I know that they are the single most difficult customer care that I have ever dealt with. In fact they are appalling.

I suggest ringing their cancellation line where for some reason you will get to speak to someone in Cork. I would then tell them you want to cancel. If you do this though you must be prepared to cancel in case they don't offer you an incentive to stay.

Personally if it were me I would cancel.
    You really won't miss it as much as you think and save potentially €350 a year

On the subject of cancelling, I called them up once to cancel sports on the last day of the month and I was on hold for over an hour. If you call up to add a channel you are put through immediately.

Just to add UPC charge if you dont pay DD, but the charge is still less than my bank would charge me for a missed DD!

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Just to add UPC charge if you dont pay DD, but the charge is still less than my bank would charge me for a missed DD!

I really do think a law was passed outlawing that practice but I can't find evidence of it online, so it may be a false memory. It's certainly not in the T&C's at sky as I asked the guy several times to sow me where and he couldn't while at the same time I was looking on there website and it doesn't mention it.

i remember Sky used to update their terms and conditions online and give a date like 20th of Jan 2013 and if you hadnt cancelled your sub by that date, they took it that you accepted their new conditions!

• Advertisement

Wouldn't surprise me. No consumer protection in Ireland either against these practices.

Advertisement