Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chartered Tax Consultant 2013

Options
  • 11-12-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

This is a thread for anyone who has signed up for the CTC programme in 2013.

I got an e-mail today with a handbook and timetable etc, and I understand the books will be available for collection from CA House next week.

I have talked to a few people who have bashed this qualification as a watered down version of the Irish Tax Institute equivalent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marsupial74

hi there - just see your post on Chartered qualification i was going to sign up for this year but my firm wouldn't give me the time off;-( - how do you find it do you think I should enrol next year or go ahead and contact ITI? unsure what to do for the best

Advertisement