Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Excel free download--product key

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Ok perhaps I was expecting too much but I need to use Excel for a Profit and Loss account and use the various filters and maybe a Pivot table to achieve what I want.

I typed a google search for free download and found what I thought was a decent one,it took almost an hour to complete the download and at the very last moment it asked me for the product key, I cant understand why it is advertised as free when obviously it isnt!

Is there any way to get a product key (it was Excel 2010 version) or does anyone know of a similar programme that will do the trick? I have heard Apache is very similar but I never used it before, any helpful advice?

Comments

Advertisement