Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rihanna really coming along nicely

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Just heard Rihanna - Diamonds today and I think she is really developed musically, almost as good as her duo with the man himself Eminem. I think she will in time, take the mantel of best rapper ever from Tupac.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,393 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Briando wrote: »
    Just heard Rihanna - Diamonds today and I think she is really developed musically, almost as good as her duo with the man himself Eminem. I think she will in time, take the mantel of best rapper ever from Tupac.

Just like to add to this that anyone who disagrees with you here CLEARLY does not have a clue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

callaway92 wrote: »
    Just like to add to this that anyone who disagrees with you here CLEARLY does not have a clue :)

*walks in....lights match...and leaves before the explosion due to the flammable surroundings*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Quality thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JooElls

Epic lols

Advertisement