Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Score or Bore...

Options
  • 10-12-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi guys, anyone here tried the 'Score or Bore' docket for the football at the weekends? Most bookies do it..
    I've been doing it the last few weeks, picked ten matches there at the weekend between all 4 of the English divisions and Reading (lost 1-0) to Southampton let me down for 595Euro from a 5 euro Accumulator..

Had 8/10 the week before, i'm getting closer!

Overall its a great way of keeping an interest in the matches on a Saturday, accumulators just don't hold any interest for me any more (always 1 few that'll let ya down!)..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

I saw the dockets in PP i must give it a go next time.. im getting nowhere with accum's too i usually do well or come close but this year the results are getting harder to predict with too many shocks or underdogs doing better

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Less matches, bigger stakes is the way to win the BTTS bets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The Prem is now so terrible at defending its a pretty decent bet, the Championship also pretty leaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Does anybody follow Football accumulators on Twitter? Or go on to there website, they usually do great bets for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Every game on Saturday in the PL saw both teams score. Would have been a handy pre-Chrimbo pick up

• Advertisement
Advertisement