Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love a particular German tatoo artist, Is there anyone with his aesthetics in Dubln

Options
  • 10-12-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Peter Aursich is his name,
    http://peteraurisch.com/tattoos-2
    I have a very basic design in mind but would like to get a very good artist to design it properly for me (I want to pay for the design separately to make sure I get the best design possible). I was wondering has anyone seen any portfolio work in remotely this style in Dublin? That sketchy style, or hell, any style this unique?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

That's absolutely incredible work I love it.

I don't think I've seen anything like it come out of a Dublin studio tbh, it reminds a little of some of Angus in Awol Galway's work but not quite to that level on detail.

422159_193617784074514_289696693_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

If you want that kind of work then I'd recommend travelling to the man himself. I doubt anyone in Ireland is doing that style, it's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Just go to Germany man!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭baron von something

or france..xoil needles tattoo perfects that kind of style imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

That is some serious artwork, travel to germany!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sketches

Germany it is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Never seen any work like that before! so unique! absolutely amazing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

sketches wrote: »
    Germany it is!!

Awesome :) Since you've started the thread I've actually spent hours and hours just looking at his work, reckon I'll probably be heading over to Berlin next Summer myself :o it's just incredible stuff.

So thanks for starting the thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Incredible work

• Advertisement
Advertisement