Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] ronery

Options
  • 10-12-2012 5:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Hey, back after 2 years being gone and I've nothing to do, any low sec pvp corps about that do regular roams and the like and would take a bittervet on and show him a good time?

71 mil sp can fly everything, including dreads, carriers, black ops with jump portal, logi 5, freighter etc.

I've just been so bored since I came back, I want to try all the new stuff but none of my bittervet friends are online anymore (looking at you bismarck!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Feeling the same myself, my corp has all but disbanded. It's a shame, they used to be very active low sec pvpers :/

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

azezil wrote: »
    Feeling the same myself, my corp has all but disbanded. It's a shame, they used to be very active low sec pvpers :/

Join spinners if you want, we're bitter vet and will offer you no support, but we do roam about a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

azezil wrote: »
    Gneez wrote: »
    Hey, back after 2 years being gone and I've nothing to do, any low sec pvp corps about that do regular roams and the like and would take a bittervet on and show him a good time?

71 mil sp can fly everything, including dreads, carriers, black ops with jump portal, logi 5, freighter etc.

I've just been so bored since I came back, I want to try all the new stuff but none of my bittervet friends are online anymore (looking at you bismarck!)

I recently joined a friend who has a low sec pirate corp. Very organised and well equipped. Message my alt Epro ingame if it suits and I can see about membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Gneez isnt allowed leave ship spinnners i will drive to his home and punch the ****er in the face if he trys assumeing i can find a step ladder to enable me to do so

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I will come back and play with you!

Haha no. Eve has been on my mind lately though, it's weird. I've found myself looking up the sovereignty map to see what's changed. I don't know who half the big alliances are any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

bizmark wrote: »
    Gneez isnt allowed leave ship spinnners i will drive to his home and punch the ****er in the face if he trys assumeing i can find a step ladder to enable me to do so

Classic Dark

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I've put off my new corp hunt till the new year, going home to the land that internet forgot on Sunday for a week. I'll just have to remain drunk for the week to deal with the lack of internets >_<

Advertisement