Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found this on you tube kind of cool

Options
  • 10-12-2012 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2oSFpKh_Uw

its a atx psu convert to a bench top psu
    think i might build one:D
    cool if money is a factor in your home workbench and like me you cant throw anything away and need to find a use for it

will keep you posted

by the way just to raise a point with the moderator should there be a kind of sub board for Arduino and the Pi as they are becoming standard project tools
    or is this a bad idea

Anyway enjoy the video and when i finish i will post a pic of my one

Thanks

Larry

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

larr3y wrote: »
    by the way just to raise a point with the moderator should there be a kind of sub board for Arduino and the Pi as they are becoming standard project tools
    or is this a bad idea

Anyway enjoy the video and when i finish i will post a pic of my one

Thanks

Larry

I get where you're coming from but as it's early days yet for the forum I think keeping everything in one place for now is better, it lets people keep track of what's happening more easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 larr3y

i understand i am happy just to have an electronics forum

Advertisement