Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP!!!! TANCO 978

Options
  • 10-12-2012 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hi, i have a tanco loader that i was hoping to restore but am unsure of the price of hoses,valve chest,brackets and controller.......if anyone has a "guestimate" figure it would be appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

Hi there, Hard to know exactly, but you can expect to pay from €150 to €250 for the valve chest, depends if you monoblock or "slices", and depends on if you go for 3/8 or 1/2 inch size fittings. If you plan to use cable controls up into the tractor cab, add another €200. Keep an eye on ebay.co.uk for a secondhand outfit. About €150 I expect for the hoses, and probably €60 or €70 for fittings (1/2 inch size hosing will put up these prices a good bit) And make your own brackets for the valve chest. If you can bring the tractor plus loader to your hydraulic guy, it will save a load of running back and forth, and wrong measurements. Iver in cavan

Advertisement