Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are pro image still in business ?

Options
  • 08-12-2012 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Looking to get my car windows tinted, got details on her (email and whereabouts but I got no response from an email and he's not up by the nct centre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

They are across the main road from the NCT centre (if you know what i mean)....behind O'Mara motors.
    From the city turn left at the end of O'Mara's and drive straight in, they are about 1/3 of the way along on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭frank gallagher

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    They are across the main road from the NCT centre (if you know what i mean)....behind O'Mara motors.
    From the city turn left at the end of O'Mara's and drive straight in, they are about 1/3 of the way along on the left.

in there by limerick packaging and the self store ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

I'm pretty sure Limerick packaging are are on the way in. When you drive in past them keep straight on and Pro Image should be on your left.....there is a load of businesses in there, all with connected units so keep an eye out for their sign.
    I think they are just before Edmund Walker's, who have a fairly big sign.

edit; just had a quick look on google maps and pro-image definitely show up in the right place. Don't search for them just have a look at the sat image for the Tipperary road area and they are marked there in the correct spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Don't think they are..I tried both places a few months back (there was 2 at the height of the boom) and none of them were open..
    Ended up going to pro-parts in dublin..long journey but extremely pleased with the results...top notch finish...i coulnd't tell where the film ended on the windows..

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

ya its called the east link business park.was up to two months ago anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement