Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netgear R6300 router with gigabit-WiFi (802.11ac) £125.46/€155

Options
  • 08-12-2012 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

This just dropped from over £170 down to £122.40 (UK VAT).

Its a Netgear router using the latest Wi-Fi tech in the Gigabit range (that 802.11ac which @ approx 1300Mb/s - miles better than the more common 802.11n @ 300Mb/s)

I'm not sure if there are many 802.11ac receivers around yet, but its always good to be ahead.

It's on Amazon UK here with free delivery for £125.46/€155 with Irish VAT (~€151 if you use Parcel Motel.)

Also, I just found out that my new laser card works on Amazon now, at least on Amazon UK anyways. Not sure if that's because its a new card and something changed? (and no its not a visa/mastercard debit card). Give it go and see.

It's on Dabs for €247 :eek:

Specs at Netgear's site here

The router's had some pretty good reviews at PC Advisor and Trusted Reviews.

It also look's pretty :)
    l_15330896.jpg

It's also on Pixmania for a tiny bit lesshere. But if you've read boards.ie for long enough, you'll know why we don't buy there ;)

Advertisement