Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Filming in Limerick around 9am Today

Options
  • 08-12-2012 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I been warned that the RTE crew will be making a short piece around the back of the Hunt museum around 9am,

Was told the name of the presenter but it has slipped my mind, its to do with people making more use of the waterway, they will be doing a bit of filming from a boat, as far as I know it will start at the boat moorings at the rear of the hunt and most likely travel down towards the docks,

Just thought I would pop this in for folk that have an interest in this type of thing,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

FatMickey wrote: »
    I been warned that the RTE crew will be making a short piece around the back of the Hunt museum around 9am,

Was told the name of the presenter but it has slipped my mind, its to do with people making more use of the waterway, they will be doing a bit of filming from a boat, as far as I know it will start at the boat moorings at the rear of the hunt and most likely travel down towards the docks,

Just thought I would pop this in for folk that have an interest in this type of thing,

Yep, it's that certified ****wit Joe Duffy, the most expensive telephone answering service in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I saw camera's filming cruiser's street. I was stretching when I saw them.. I hope they don't put me on tv -.-''

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I saw them in front of penneys filming down the hmv direction

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

9am standing on the Newport Roundabout(whatever the council call it these days). No RTE signage but two guys with some high end looking equipment. Seems a strange coincidence otherwise.

Advertisement