Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting Properties

Options
  • 07-12-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hey, im looking to rent a house in Limerick for the upcoming year. Ive tried rent.ie and daft but so dar have found nothing suitable. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of something else maybe more suited to limerick that I havent heard of. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Lotta tired played out muck, or poorly built new muck out in dooradoyle/raheen. Not sure about other areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Plenty properties for Rent , what area do you need. Most of the auctioneers do renting. Also free Limerick Post out thursday has loads of ads.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

Got my place off an add on the Post, dealt with landlord direct and all has been good since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Kersten Mehl,property management in Shannon street, just up from the Stella, has a good name in the business.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Haha we all know on here what that place is like!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

Mc Love wrote: »
    Haha we all know on here what that place is like!
    Indeed, seems to have as good a reputation as Choices property management in Cork! I'd rather deal direct, cut out the middleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

leg wrote: »
    Hey, im looking to rent a house in Limerick for the upcoming year. Ive tried rent.ie and daft but so dar have found nothing suitable. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of something else maybe more suited to limerick that I havent heard of. Thanks

What area and kind of property are you looking for?

Advertisement