Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many days late max?

Options
  • 07-12-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,didn't know whether I should post here or trying to conceive so sorry if wrong thread!
    I'm not looking for medical advice as I already have gp appointment booked for next week.
    I just want to ask what's the maximum amount days late were you before you got positive result? The reason I'm asking is I'm 18 days late and still negative results,getting bloods next week so not looking for any diagnosis only general question about the average days late.
    Also another question,what is a mid cycle bleed or mini period? E.g. 3 days bleed on day 15 of cycle.
    If you were getting a 3 day bleed on day 15 would you count that as first day of your next cycle or implantation bleed?

Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Nicky30

I got my period on April 23rd. On may 23rd i had no period so waited a week later to do a test and it was positive :)

I didn't have any inplantation bleeding etc

Did you try the clear blue pregnancy test?

Advertisement