Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

indesit single oven glass

Options
  • 07-12-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Outer glass has shattered on over door, does anyone know where I could get replacement glass or stainless steel door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pinky123

Hiya,
    As far as I can remember KAL (Kitchen Accessories Ltd) are the main importers for indesit. They have a spare parts dept and should be able to sort you out. Just google them for their number in Dublin, I never had any bother getting them to post out stuff to me.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 23 maggymay

Thanks I will try them on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Have a look at www.espares.co.uk. They have a huge range of spares for all appliances. And a very good selection of Help Videos as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭UDP

Op, be aware that the cost of replacing the glass might not be far off the cost of replacing the oven. Happened to me with an oven a few months ago. Ended up just replacing the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pinky123

No worries, forgot to say, when you open oven door there should be a metal label inside with the model number. You will need it for any spare parts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement