Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Minecraft YouTube Channel (3.5k)

Options
  • 07-12-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I've been on YouTube for coming up to a year and I've been a partner since June but I'm relatively new to Boards.ie! I found this forum on Minecraft earlier today and I was going to wait until I get my custom build PC to post here but I figured is now not as god a time as any? So I want to try expand my audience and then when i do get my custom PC I can have a huge return and welcoming video!

I do
    • Vanilla
    • Tekkit
    • Seed Spotlights
    • Minigames
    • Vlogs
    • Mod reviews
    • Livestreams (On YouTube)

If you would like to join my channel the link is http://www.youtube.com/user/TheeRelentless (I deleted most of my videos when I decided to take a break but feel free to look at what's there and subscribe if you like it!)

Advertisement