Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks and Spencer Online Code

Options
  • 07-12-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Use HAPPYXMASMANDS to receive 10% off on orders over €50 and 15% on orders over €100. But my order was for €65 and when I entered the code it took off 15%. Happy Days.
    It will try and add a delivery charge in of €4.95 but if you just want to collect it in a store it is free so just click 'Collect From Store'.

Runs until 08/12/2012

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Use HAPPYXMASMANDS to receive 10% off on orders over €50 and 15% on orders over €100. But my order was for €65 and when I entered the code it took off 15%. Happy Days.
    It will try and add a delivery charge in of €4.95 but if you just want to collect it in a store it is free so just click 'Collect From Store'.

Runs until 08/12/2012

Just got email below from Fatcheese.

With 3 for 2 across their Christmas Shop, 20% off kids clothing, and buy 1 get 1 half price on Beauty gifts & women's jewellery, Marks & Spencer have great deals for you this Christmas. And until Saturday, they are offering shoppers up to a huge 30% saving through Fatcheese.ie!

Just enter the promo code HAPPYXMASMANDS at checkout to receive a 10% discount on orders over €65 or a 15% discount on orders over €100. On top of this, FatCheese.ie is also offering you a staggering 15% cashback saving on all purchases for TWO DAYS ONLY!

Offer terms & conditions:
    • This promotion is restricted to members of FatCheese.ie only.
    • The voucher code HAPPYXMASMANDS must be applied at checkout.
    • Can be used by an unlimited number of people.
    • Offer valid until 08.12.12.
    • Receive 10% off orders over €65 or 15% off orders over €100.
    • Offer is valid in the Republic of Ireland only.

Advertisement