Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Teams S17

Options
  • 07-12-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

With our very own Satory managing the U20's I'd thought it would be great for us to have a thread to either cheer his success or abuse his failures;)

Best of luck mate and here's hoping the Senior team can bring home the World Cup also.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

iv my first u20s playing tonight both for zim, one for affiliate cant wait.

oh and goodluck satory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Seanie go away with your traitor-esque foreign training gloats, not since Lavis has so much shame been brought to this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Cheers lads...

Really looking forward to this match tonight, it will be the first in awhile where I am actively wanting to race home for an catch... should just get in the door from work at 6:30, enough time to grab a can and relax before kick off.

Hopefully we have a good season. My biggest worry is that there are areas of the team that are weak this season, but we will be getting reinforcements in season 18... Just need to use these 2 mini seasons to learn as much as I can, while still maintaining a strong foothold in EU1 so that come season 18 we are in a good starting point for our defense of the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Phonehead wrote: »
    Seanie go away with your traitor-esque foreign training gloats, not since Lavis has so much shame been brought to this forum.

LAAAAVVVVISSSSSSS!!!! :mad::mad:

He makes the blood boil!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

satory wrote: »
    Cheers lads...

Really looking forward to this match tonight, it will be the first in awhile where I am actively wanting to race home for an catch... should just get in the door from work at 6:30, enough time to grab a can and relax before kick off.

Hopefully we have a good season. My biggest worry is that there are areas of the team that are weak this season, but we will be getting reinforcements in season 18... Just need to use these 2 mini seasons to learn as much as I can, while still maintaining a strong foothold in EU1 so that come season 18 we are in a good starting point for our defense of the cup.

I don't think anyone will jump on your back, we seem to be a little bit behind the others so nobody expects you to beat all around you in the first season.

• Advertisement

I expect it. 100%. I'm expecting big things.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I expect it. 100%. I'm expecting big things.

4 tier 1 trophies and a World Cup in 2 seasons or else dude... :p

One step at a time gentlemen... But I'll try :)

Last night was a great result, always though we would lose, but never expected that match to be so close. It was a great showing against a much superior opposition.

The lineups up on the off site now for the match against romania, where we will be looking to get our first win of the season under our belts. Romanians played a weakened side in their first game against Wales, and so will be targeting us, along with using our very own(well eoferrel's) Miron Grigorescu against us :(

Last night was a great result, always though we would lose, but never expected that match to be so close. It was a great showing against a much superior opposition.

The lineups up on the off site now for the match against romania, where we will be looking to get our first win of the season under our belts. Romanians played a weakened side in their first game against Wales, and so will be targeting us, along with using our very own(well eoferrel's) Miron Grigorescu against us :(

FERRELLLLL!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

My bad... :o

Class player though! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Congrats on the two wins Satory. Great to get off the mark.

And bringing Donnelly into the squad to score a try on his debut was a masterstroke! :pac:

Are we currently 2nd in the global rankings? Pretty impressive considering the nonsense that went on before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

form (manager...) is temporary, class is permanent as they say! :p

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Are we currently 2nd in the global rankings? Pretty impressive considering the nonsense that went on before.

The World Cup victory helped alot, in regards to rankings...

The lost to Romania knocked us down to 2nd, the last two wins didn't push us back up there, but we are still close to the number one spot..

We have 2 tough fixtures coming up this week, Wales and Italy, both number 1 and 2 in the standings, so we will hopefully come up with a few points against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Phonehead wrote: »

Don't worry guys he's Irish now, just waiting for the call up

ajeffares wrote: »
    Don't worry guys he's Irish now, just waiting for the call up

Wait, whose Irish???

I am I about to get an early Christmas present?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

Dear santa:
    please bring some more interest in the senior NT, yes i've had PM's from greyhound in the past that were far from an incentive, but he is gone now, and mouse is always keen to listen to another take on things. I still remember a time, when as a complete newb, Keogh would listen to and thank me for absolutely useless contributions to the NT game, and when traitors like seanie were still considered as Irish managers with the potential for worthwhile contributions to our community progress.

Ps: i have left a carrot for rudolph, please do likewise and leave a large pink dildo for seanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

http://mit.zenfs.com/210/2011/10/baloshirt.jpg

i now know how this man feels, why always me? im training an irish guy :(

Advertisement