Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Adjacent Rate?

Options
  • 06-12-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi I live in wexford and I am 54.1km from the college according to google maps.
    However Iv only been granted the adjacent rate ?

Does anyone know if they count the passage east car ferry as a way to college in waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,031 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I'm not sure how they calculate the rate.

You should probably appeal it

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Paidi28

Hey what happened after ? Did you get that distance using straight line distance or commuter distance ?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanskyline

Well yea after 5mths of appeals and sending in photo copys of google maps they granted the non-adjacent rate :D

Took long enough it had to go to loads of different mangers and lots of phone calls, if the same problem happened to anyone i defo recommend they appeal it. Its a long process but worth it in the end.

Advertisement