Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dara and brian on Today Fm

Options
  • 06-12-2012 10:48pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5

Dara and brian of spin start an new weekly Show on today fm next sunday from 7-10pm. I wonder how Tom Hardy feels having no power at today fm anymore and being told what to do by denis o briens yes men ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Cookie Policy

Jack Z wrote: »
    Dara and brian of spin start an new weekly Show on today fm next sunday from 7-10pm. I wonder how Tom Hardy feels having no power at today fm anymore and being told what to do by denis o briens yes men ?

Source?!?!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This has been coming with ages. Dara was in on a podcast with Foley ages ago saying he was going to a meeting about the 7pm slot.

Would like to see a source to confirm though.

Would be strange if they get 7-10... Paul McLoone really is getting the short end of the stick at the station lately with all the chopping and changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

Exciting times @ SPIN, Stephen Cooper is coming, apparently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

gavindowd wrote: »
    Exciting times @ SPIN, Stephen Cooper is coming, apparently!
    2:45 tomorrow according to twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭denishurley

Did Dave Kouse leave of his own accord or was he pushed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Jack Z wrote: »

BIB, did he ever have much power in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

Any source? I haven't heard so much as a suggestion that Brian & Dara are leaving SPIN. If so, it is a massive loss for SPIN. It would be sad to see them go if it was true, especially Brian. Where are you getting this from Jack Z?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

smurfs5 wrote: »
    Any source? I haven't heard so much as a suggestion that Brian & Dara are leaving SPIN. If so, it is a massive loss for SPIN. It would be sad to see them go if it was true, especially Brian. Where are you getting this from Jack Z?

Jack Z got a permanent site-ban for being a re-reg as far as I can tell... not sure whether that colours what he said here a different colour given that these were existing rumours...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Jack Z got a permanent site-ban for being a re-reg as far as I can tell... not sure whether that colours what he said here a different colour given that these were existing rumours...

That's all I need to know. As far as I'm concerned, this thread is trolling. I think we can all rest easy that come Monday week, Brian & Dara will be on at 6.45 on SPIN as per usual.

It's a possibility this is true, I remember them saying they had something big to say on their podcast a few weeks ago and they could reveal it yet. This could be what they were talking about. :)

• Advertisement

I'm really looking forward to listening to the radio tonight. Brian and Dara's first show on Today FM and TRL with Paul Bonass on SPIN.

And we're live!!!!!! Woop - Cheers for the heads up on TRL too Smurfs5 :D

And we're live!!!!!! Woop - Cheers for the heads up on TRL too Smurfs5 :D

No probs. I wouldn't want you to miss out :)

smurfs5 wrote: »
    No probs. I wouldn't want you to miss out :)

Can't miss out on top quality programming :D

Advertisement