Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get a Free Galaxy Tab2 7" Tablet and Cashback When You Buy a NX Compact System Camera

Options
  • 06-12-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Might be useful for someone

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&docId=1000684513&linkCode=ur2&tag=irishlincouk

Get a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7-Inch Tablet and Cashback When You Buy a Selected Samsung NX Compact System Camera

From 00:00, Saturday, November 10 2012 until 23:59 Sunday, December 15, 2012, when you buy a selected Samsung NX Compact System Camera, you can get a Galaxy Tab2 7-Inch Tablet. You can also claim cashback--please see the Samsung cashback promotion for further details. To claim your tablet, simply select it by ticking the box next to it and adding to your basket:

The cheapest is the NX1000 at £399 and the tablet is £275 on amazon

The cashback would be another £50 back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭jacool

The blurb says
    "If you're selecting the Samsung NX20 Compact System Camera from this promotion you can also claim a free 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab2 Tablet PC. "
    This camera retails at £799, so I think it isn't all the NX range

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

I've just gone through the whole buying process like stated in the OP

Cheapest camera 399 and Tab 7 coming in at £410

I'm not hitting confirm the credit card will go into melt down :p

Advertisement