Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby stuff sales?

Options
  • 06-12-2012 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Question for more experienced parents - does anyone know if there are Christmas sales in baby shops at all? is there a point holding off getting some stuff till early January? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There are always sales on on baby stuff but shopping around is the key.
    In January you can usually pick up clothes pretty cheaply though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I find you pick up lots in Dunnes and Tesco very cheaply if you're not fussed about the clothes themselves. From experience my babies used to change outfits up to three times a day (due to vomit, ill fitting nappy etc.) so for me it was a case the cheaper the better and they grow out of the clothes so quickly.

You'll find Tesco will have tons of Christmas sleeping suits/bibs etc for about a euro or so for sale in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

I had a lil girl in April this year. In Jan/Feb all the winter stuff (warmer clothes, coats, thick gro bags, snow suits) went on offer. Since i knew i was having a girl i picked up loads of bits in 6-12 and 9-12 months. Im now using them and got most really cheap. Plan on doing it when things go on offer again .

Advertisement