Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels

Options
  • 06-12-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I need to start sending my dog to kennels. Can anyone recommend one in the Annacotty general area. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

If you're prepared to travel up the road a bit, there's Bed and Biskits just by Daly's Cross. Take my pooch there and she's happy as larry, so can highly recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Hooked

I'm always enquiring about kennels with others I meet on walks as I'd like to have an option should the need arise. The name Meskells comes up a lot in Castleconnell...

A quick google gave me this:

www.castleconnellkennelsandcattery.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mnstlj

Bedandbiskits limerick is great because it only has seven kennels so individual needs are met with plenty of attention given to your pooch and the dogs really do get walked everyday ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 pennywise

Thanks All :-)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

My parents use Abbey Boarding Kennels. Good spot as everything is purpose built and the animals are regularly exercised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 ninja mike

I always use crocodile Dundee in Ardnacrusha he has webcams in each kennel so you can log on and see your dog 24/7 , and regular exercise

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

ninja mike wrote: »
    I always use crocodile Dundee in Ardnacrusha he has webcams in each kennel so you can log on and see your dog 24/7 , and regular exercise

From personal experience I would not recommend him. Set up may be great but the care isn't. I'll say no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

I totally agree with Boodles. Did it once. Never ever again.

If you're heading out that direction, Annesgrove is excellent. This is where I use all the time now. http://www.goldenpages.ie/annesgrove-dog-boarding-kennels-killaloe/1/

If I was reincarnated as a dog, this is where I'd like to be boarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

We send ours to Abbey Boarding Kennels and are always happy with the care she gets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

From personal experience I would not recommend him. Set up may be great but the care isn't. I'll say no more.

i find him brill when he was grooming my 2 lately..they were actually whingeing leaving the place they had great fun with his own dogs and i was thinking of leaving them there when i go away in april..now im very taken aback :( my 2 are babyed at gotta start looking all over again

• Advertisement
Advertisement