Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global Domino's Day - 50% off

Options
  • 06-12-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭

From the facebook page - It's Global Domino's Day! Don't miss out on 50% off all full menu priced pizza.

66231015112037387667142.jpg

Opr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

opr wrote: »
    From the facebook page - It's Global Domino's Day! Don't miss out on 50% off all full menu priced pizza.

66231015112037387667142.jpg

Opr

I've tried to order online, but coming in at full price. Do they apply the discount when you collect?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jimbojetdriver

When you go to checkout the code should be in the drop down box of the 'any vouchers' section!! Just apply from there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

When you go to checkout the code should be in the drop down box of the 'any vouchers' section!! Just apply from there:)

And whats the code to enter in the "any vouchers" section?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

vicwatson wrote: »
    And whats the code to enter in the "any vouchers" section?

The 50% discount code should be automatically applied to the full price in your basket when you reach the checkout page. I don't know what the code was as it was automatically filled in for me when I reached that page.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is it 50% on collection as well? So would it be 50% off the 11.99 or whatever a medium pizza is?

• Advertisement

Not working !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jakanfinne

Try ordering via link provided in the ad on facebook

http://www.dominos.ie/default.aspx?vcx=FGDD12RI&utm_expid=6193066-9

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

jakanfinne wrote: »
    Try ordering via link provided in the ad on facebook

http://www.dominos.ie/default.aspx?vcx=FGDD12RI&utm_expid=6193066-9

Yeah try this. It seems the discount is only applied when you come through the link.

Opr

This is the voucher code - FGDD12RI might work as normal by inputting this also?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

Cheers all, how much is delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

About to post the same, damn you are just to fast.

That's what she said :o

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

uli84 wrote: »
    Cheers all, how much is delivery?

Free delivery. If you want a 40% discount off your full order instead of 50% off just pizza use the code snowman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

Johner wrote: »
    Free delivery. If you want a 40% discount off your full order instead of 50% off just pizza use the code snowman.

Im getting invalid voucher using the code snowman

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Can this be used for over the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

sok2005 wrote: »
    Im getting invalid voucher using the code snowman

you can't use it with deals. only individual items.
    Add a pizza & side. it works.
    Add a deal. doesn't work. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Thanks op :) large dominator with 8 topping for 12 euro!

*Changes into the big pants*

I dunno, haven't a D in a good while, everytime I had one I said, meh never getting that again, yet I still go back to them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Mmmm yummm, thanks to this thread i've just had pizza for dinner :) the woman at the counter didn't seem to know about it as she was surprised by the price i paid but then said 'that's probably why it's so busy tonight'. Felt sorry for her - only herself and a guy making the pizzas appeared to be there and see was very busy.

Advertisement