Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fold up pumps

Options
  • 06-12-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

Has anyone seen those fold up pumps/ flats that can go in you're handbag? Thx:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I got ones in Dunnes Stores during the summer, but I'm not sure if they still stock them, but I would imagine they would in the run up to christmas party season.

They come in a little canvas pouch which then folds out into a bigger bag for putting your shoes into which is very handy!
    The only thing is I find the fold up shoes don't keep out the wet, so if you are on a night out and have to walk or wait in the wet for a taxi, your feet will get wet and cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Definitely have then in my dunnes, they're on a gift stand, not with the shoes and (i think) in a little box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Heatons were selling them last year in the run up to Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

was looking to buy the gf a pair.

theyre in penneys and dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Moocifer

I have mine a couple of years now. I got the first pair in Dunne before discovering they were in Penneys!! If only I'd discovered the Penny's one's first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 SarahMoo

Thanks everyone got them in dunnes couldn't see them in penneys :)

Advertisement