Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on cleaning pair of shoes

Options
  • 06-12-2012 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭

Soooo i dunno if this is right place if not then sure push me in right direction :pac:

But anyways i bought pair of these shoes there couple weeks ago http://uk.shopping.com/pod-raz/info

I am just wondering as there leather what not your typical kinda leather shoes how do i go about cleaning them without damaging them??

Since day one they have being getting these dark patchs and i really need to clean them cause gonna look **** after a while.

I already got a protection spray from clarks but that just protects them for a bit wont clean the shoe.

Anyway any tips would be great :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Suede cleaner and a proper brush.

Then leave them to dry for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Stheno wrote: »
    Suede cleaner and a proper brush.

Then leave them to dry for a few hours.
    Dont need any kinda special leather crap no??

What kinda brush? Only ones i have are ones use to polish shoes.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Dont need any kinda special leather crap no??

What kinda brush? Only ones i have are ones use to polish shoes.

You need a suede brush, it has bristles on one side, and a rubbery section on the other.
    Just ask any decent shoe shop and they will have one.

Use the bristles to clean, and the rubbery bit to smooth out any marks.

Advertisement