Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tights with this dress?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

Beautiful dress - if it was me, I'd stay with black if you really want to wear tights, with black shoes. No matter how many times I see grey/navy tights, the shoes never match right. Even skin toned tights would be an option?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

I'm trying to be practical and plan on keeping warm!!
    Black would suit me better and makes it easier to accessorise.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

Go for it! I think its much more elegant looking than any other colour tights :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Why don't you go with nude like the girl in the picture? I think it looks classy and is a bit out of the norm these days... everyone adds black tights.

Nude. Definitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

With bare shoulders, I'd definitely be looking at nude tights (for balance). If you're planning on wearing something on top, then I'd think about black tights.

• Advertisement

Possible NYE outfit. I want to protect myself from the cold! That's the only reason I'm going for opaque tights. Won't be wearing it with bare shoulders either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

Possible NYE outfit. I want to protect myself from the cold! That's the only reason I'm going for opaque tights. Won't be wearing it with bare shoulders either.

But can't you get 20 - 30 denier nude / sheer tights, without looking like the granny (Norma) in The Royle Family of course?!

I didn't know that-I'll look out for them.

Advertisement