Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trust Pc In Windows 8

Options
  • 05-12-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭

I can't get my Pc to trust in Windows 8,I've tried everything from changing email address, to system restore, it just won't trust, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I think the OP means something like this - http://www.groovypost.com/howto/windows-8-trusted-pc/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭200motels

I think the OP means something like this - http://www.groovypost.com/howto/windows-8-trusted-pc/

That tells me how to do it and I don't get a email sent to me with code even tho I'm using live essentials with a hotmail account. I might just turn it off as I can't figure out why it's not syncing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

200motels wrote: »
    That tells me how to do it and I don't get a email sent to me with code even tho I'm using live essentials with a hotmail account. I might just turn it off as I can't figure out why it's not syncing.

Other than checking your junk mail, have you tried getting the code sent to your phone? If you don't have a phone number associated with your Microsoft account, you'll have to associate one with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭200motels

Other than checking your junk mail, have you tried getting the code sent to your phone? If you don't have a phone number associated with your Microsoft account, you'll have to associate one with it.
    Yes I have a phone number with it and I've checked my junk mail and nothing, it has me baffled.

• Advertisement
Advertisement