Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acca F4 December 2012 exams

Options
  • 05-12-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Anyone got any tips what they think will come up on monday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 FDlost09

Hi,

I am also sitting this on Monday and am nervous as I spent all my time concentrating on study for exams that took place last week.
    There are no tips online for the IRL F4 version so I would be grateful if anyone who attended lectures in any of the Irish providers got tips! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

the usual always come up, legal systems (basic should be handy marks), contract law- need a good understanding of this especially damages and also bribery is newish on the course so look out for this!

and tort as well....the rest can be anything but partnerships seems to always come up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 FDlost09

Thank you so much, I am just so tired of exams and feel out of my depth now with this one - I first did it 3 sittings ago but failed and since I have progressed on and done all F's (sat F7 & F8 this week)so I need to get it!!
    Think i will read as many past papers as possible this weekend

ya to be honest if u can do a good legal, contract and tort q ur well on your way....bound to know another reasonably well and then have a craic at the case studies should be ok. try and throw in a few cases if possible as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Elle2012

Hey!

How much detail have ppl gone into on bribery?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭masoodsarwar

just read the article by F4 examiner on the website.
    that will do.

Advertisement