Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton bag

Options
  • 05-12-2012 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anybody know where I can find a badminton bag.i only have two rackets and would want to put my water runners in it.any idea where to find one. Have to suggest it for a Christmas present

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Amazon has a reasonable selection at ok prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭g0g

shannon82 wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anybody know where I can find a badminton bag.i only have two rackets and would want to put my water runners in it.any idea where to find one. Have to suggest it for a Christmas present

Thanks
    Where you based? I suspect Martyn Evans (Whitehall Road) or the shop in Baldoyle will have what you're looking for. If online you could try:

http://www.directbadminton.co.uk/ (€ 5 delivery)
    Direct Sports eShop (might actually be same as first place)
    Otherwise I guess eBay is your man for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭g0g

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Amazon has a reasonable selection at ok prices.
    Yeah don't think many of them are sold direct by Amazon though so you can't get supersaver delivery..... (although granted the links I suggested would have delivery too unless you go for a pricey bag!)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Thanks for the replies I ended up getting it on sportsdirect

Advertisement