Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PS2 Outfit

Options
  • 04-12-2012 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Firstly, I suspect most players will
    A)Already be playing Miller as it's the server most organised groups went for
    and
    B)Already have a main outfit
    (I'm VS on Miller in the RockPaperShotgun for example).

So my suggestion is that we pick a quieter server, and try have one evening a week where we all pile on our alts on this server just have a laugh together, rather than trying to create a full time B.IE outfit (which is most likely doomed to fail)

As such, faction and whatnot aren't as important, we can just pick one, pick a quiet server and start organising evenings!

How do people feel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Tragedy wrote: »
    How do people feel?

I feel great thanks, although a little tired as I was up too late. Cheers for asking.

Also, cool idea i'm up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Yeah that sounds good, could maybe use the boards ts server if we ask nicely!

Maybe stick a poll up, found out which day suits best?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

sounds like a good idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I'm up to my eyeballs in exams and other college work at the moment but I'm finished on the 14th. I might be able to get once or twice before then. Evenings would be best for me.

Advertisement