Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android & iOS Calendar issue

Options
  • 04-12-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a long time iPhone user about to move to Android. My issue is with Calendars. I have a Mac and the wife has an iPhone and we share calendars for everything. iCloud currently sorts this out for us, so I can add something on my iPhone and it propagates to her iPhone and to my Mac within a few seconds.

So because I am now moving to Android, I want to be able to continue this calendar syncing ability. The question is how?

I have imported all my separate calendars to Google Calendars, which I know will work fine with the new Android device, but how will it all work out with iPhone and Mac. If I share a google calendar type with my wife, will it show up as a separate calendar in her iCal app and so if she adds entries to it, will they propagate?

So basically, can Google Calendar act like iCloud Calendar

Advertisement