Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aftershave clarification?? Please respond guys

Options
  • 04-12-2012 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

My other half has mentioned on a couple of occasions that he used to love the Fahrenheit aftershave but that he hasn't bought it in years.

He hasn't worn aftershave in years apparently as he went travelling for a while and then returned to no job and got out of the habit I suppose. He said he used to switch between it and CK.

I have looked up the Fahrenheit aftershave after hearing that another couple of girls I know said they loved it on men but now when I look for it there seems to be a couple of varities of it...one called 32 and another in a red bottle.

Can you guys clarify for me which is the 'original' or the one you think people are referring to when they mention Fahrenheit?

Thanks a mill
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement