Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Present for Girlfriend's mom

Options
  • 04-12-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

I am spending this Christmas with my girlfriend's family and well, it's Christmas and I need to think of a present for her mom/dad.

So far the best idea I've had is to think of something to give her parents from both of us, but I am not 100% convinced myself it's the best idea out there (is it?).

Any suggestions?

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

A grandchild? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Keep the replies helpful, thank you

What sort of budget are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jageranimus

Eur 20 - 50, grandchild is a lot more expensive so not in the budget. Kind of walked right into that lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi All,

I am spending this Christmas with my girlfriend's family and well, it's Christmas and I need to think of a present for her mom/dad.

So far the best idea I've had is to think of something to give her parents from both of us, but I am not 100% convinced myself it's the best idea out there (is it?).

Any suggestions?

Thanks. :)

I think that a separate gift from yourself would be the way to go. What are your thoughts on a
    ~ Gift Hamper (several types of hampers available)
    ~ Champagne or Wine-set along with flowers (Christmas plant perhaps) for her mother

Don't forget a card also ;)

but a gift from yourself would be more personal imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jageranimus

Thanks kerry4sam.

• Advertisement
Advertisement