Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Juice?

Options
  • 04-12-2012 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Does anybody else have problems with their juice turning a darker brown colour?
    It does it in, carto tanks , novas, and a diy genesis type thing.
    Maybe its just normal, I do try to keep the power in the green band.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

when i first noticed that i did a google and found a few threads on ecf that went on and on and on and on and on and on and what i took from them all was... it happens.

the most 'technical' i found was that different elements of the juice get absorbed into the wick at different rates, leaving the darker stuff behind.

but juice left untouched in a bottle can also go darker over time, so....

...goblins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Caramelisation through heat/ingredients with differing weights wicking more or less efficiently than eachother/gunk on coil leaching to the bottom of a tank/nicotine oxidising.
    Take yer pick, probable that all have an effect.
    Happens a tiny bit slower (for me) in the T3 and carto-tanks than it does in the T2/Nova/Genni set-ups, but eventually it happens.
    Not much we can do but dump the gunk, rewick & refill.
    Or keep all the gunk-juice in one jar and have a kind of vaping Donkey's Bollocks!
    Yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

grindle wrote: »
    Or keep all the gunk-juice in one jar and have a kind of vaping Donkey's Bollocks!

best worded suggestion for any vaping issue, ever :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I try not to reuse juice that has been in a tank with a dying cartomizer or when i was wicking genesis attys, i found that if the juice cooked in the tank, it tainted the taste of the rest of the juice in the bottle if it was re-used.

Advertisement