Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I fell off my dinosaur

Options
  • 04-12-2012 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

Once there was a rabbit named Zebra. Zebra did not have stripes but he did have yellow and red polka dots. One day he visited a bucket of water and asked for glow-in-the-dark stripes. The bucket of water laughed and transformed itself into a banana. Then, the banana named Bucket of Water made the rabbit named Zebra a banana smoothie out of it self. Now Zebra is licking his lips because he loves Bucket of Water smoothies and pneumonoultramicroscopicsiliconvolcanoecoiousis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I came here to see a dinosaur.

gjs-gorilla-sulking-50.3.jpg

I want my money back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Where's the f*cking dinosaur?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Sarky wrote: »
    Where's the f*cking dinosaur?
    He took my kidney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

206549.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

It looks like an overused and under motivated penis. That's why he's droopy.

Oh yeah and......

p.s. I didn't buy the t-shirt!!!!! Up yours figure of authority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Though I did think it was smashingly well designed, even if it did steal all my brilliant ideas from a thread in AH. :mad:

For shame... sad-emoticon-msn.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sindri wrote: »
    Though I did think it was smashingly well designed, even if it did steal all my brilliant ideas from a thread in AH. :mad:

For shame... sad-emoticon-msn.gif

AH? I don't even.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I found fluff in my belly button.

I found fluff in my belly button.

That's coz you wear aaron jumpers ;););););););););););););)

geddit!

(and because you're unhygienic and do not wash and that's why people won't sit beside you on the bus, not because they're being polite)

• Advertisement

Sindri wrote: »
    That's coz you wear aaron jumpers ;););););););););););););)

geddit!

(and because you're unhygienic and do not wash and that's why people won't sit beside you on the bus, not because they're being polite)

I always thought it was because I am handsome. I really have to take stock of my life next time I am sharpening my knife on the bus. :(

Sindri I dont want to alarm you but you seem to have developed a rather serious facial tick.

That's just my pet tick. I call him sucky! :D

Dermacentor-face-350-filtered.jpg

He only ever always wants to play vampires :(

Picture scares me too folks. :eek:

He has your eyes.

Advertisement