Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKYCIG

Options
  • 03-12-2012 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Turned over from Eastenders to see Newcastle Utd v Wigan (have to watch the ****ing thing) Delighted to see the ads boards displaying SKYCIG.TV don't get me wrong I would never contemplate using those awful 808's stuff, but a live EPL match with ecig advertising is a great step forward in the cause.

Maybe Provari.com at Sligo Rovers v Shamrock Rovers next ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

ah here, i thought this was a new thing bars would have installed. basically a giant tank mounted on the ceiling with loads of tubes coming off of it with atty's on the tank side. when you go in you get a mouthpiece you attach to a tube and vape away from.

my idea is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

ah here, i thought this was a new thing bars would have installed. basically a giant tank mounted on the ceiling with loads of tubes coming off of it with atty's on the tank side. when you go in you get a mouthpiece you attach to a tube and vape away from.

my idea is better.

Never catch on, everytime you went up to the bar some basterd would steal your spot :eek:

Advertisement