Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surrey Comhrá

Options
  • 03-12-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'd like to start up a conversational Irish speaking group to try to further my Gaeilge a little bit. I work in Leatherhead in Surrey and live in Hampshire so somewhere in Surrey would be good- Guildford or surrounds maybe? The group would be arranged in an informal manner for all levels the idea being you will enhance your own Irish by being part of the group. It will consist of light exercises/conversational material maybe in a Pub or Café somewhere. If anyone is interested or knows of one already running please let me know and hopefully we can kick something off in the new year. I'll post this in other forums if the Mods don't mind as well.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

From the recess of my mind think he used to taught at a community college in Epsom, going back to the eighties now, but there was a big Irish community there due to all the hospitals

Advertisement