Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The West Wing Series (1 - 7) Amazon £40.25/€52.71 delivered (44 Discs)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

I had a shock there for a minute....11 seasons! It's only 1-7 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Sorry, you're right there were only seven series (156 episodes) of the West Wing. I'll ask the Mods to correct the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

If you haven't seen this, it has to be some of the best value for entertainment going.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

yellow hen wrote: »
    If you haven't seen this, it has to be some of the best value for entertainment going.

Definitely. I watched it last year and it took me 5 months to get through it. I was watching it as much as I could. If you only get through 1/2 episodes a week then you'll be kept busy for the year at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Definitely. I watched it last year and it took me 5 months to get through it. I was watching it as much as I could. If you only get through 1/2 episodes a week then you'll be kept busy for the year at the very least.
    Took me almost a year and a half! I only managed 1-2 a week though. Was devastated when it ended!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

I bought this a year ago never watched it anyone want it for 40 let me know

Advertisement