Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical expenses claim via PAYE Anytime

Options
  • 03-12-2012 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

I've recently submitted a claim for medical expenses via PAYE Anytime for the year 2011.

Does anyone happen to know:

- How long it typically takes for such a claim to be processed?
    - Is a refund made directly to my bank account, or do I receive tax credits?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Neuro wrote: »
    I've recently submitted a claim for medical expenses via PAYE Anytime for the year 2011.

Does anyone happen to know:

- How long it typically takes for such a claim to be processed?
    - Is a refund made directly to my bank account, or do I receive tax credits?

Paye anytime refunds take 48 hours to process so long all is in order. If you provided your bank details online, then any refunds are sent to your bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Paye anytime refunds take 48 hours to process so long all is in order. If you provided your bank details online, then any refunds are sent to your bank account.

Agree with the above however if the claim is held for verification it will delay the refund

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

Advertisement