Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound Stadium - Party Nights?

Options
  • 03-12-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hiya, just wondering how did people find their Christmas Party experience at the dogs in Limerick??? I heard it finishes quite early, did this take from the night?, was the night good value for money?
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

Not sure about Christmas party nights but our Sports & Social club have gone there twice and it does finish early, the group then usually splinters up between various locations around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Thats what I was afraid of? My friends won't be impressed? Thanks :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

we had our xmas party last yr it was a great craic to be fair - if memory serves right it finishes up round half 11 and ur out the door by half 12 - we all went to town! but the group stayed together thankfully!!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

We are all really looking forward to it, but at €55 per person we expected not to have to go to town afterwards. Especially as town will be mental this Sat. with the match. We were hoping to do our dancing 'till the wee small hours there...bummer! Thanks for the response tho. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Depends on the crowd and the time of year!
    Friend was there on Saturday and was there til 2am!

• Advertisement
Advertisement