Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phones on meteor website

Options
  • 03-12-2012 1:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

ive just noticed the galaxy s2 has gone off their website!
    i think its a bit mad that theyre not stocking it anymore, i cant afford an s3 at the moment but i wanted a phone ( android, dont like the look of windows phone ) with a decent camera, any suggestions?? i have a galaxy ace at the moment and it keeps switching off and has no memory.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

ive just noticed the galaxy s2 has gone off their website!
    i think its a bit mad that theyre not stocking it anymore, i cant afford an s3 at the moment but i wanted a phone ( android, dont like the look of windows phone ) with a decent camera, any suggestions?? i have a galaxy ace at the moment and it keeps switching off and has no memory.

It might just be out of stock for a bit so instead of showing it for a prolonged time as out of stock they might have just said they'd take it down. They have been having problems with their suppliers of Samsung recently so that might be why also. Check with the webchat team what the story is with it.

Advertisement