Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turbo gearing

Options
  • 03-12-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads..
    Just a quick one..got a new turbo trainer the other day and when using it I was a little conflicted between changing the gears on my actual bike or changing the gearing on the turbo trainer when climbing/sprinting etc...I ended up leaving the bike in gear i'm used to...heaviest gear and changing resistance using 5 gears for the turbo... is this right?? dhould I have my bike in a different gear or should I be changing my gears on the bike and leaving the turbo in the one gear? or does it matter?? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

not really important as long you work with the resistance you want to, I would say.
    generally what i see is that the gear shifters that are on the turbo last much shorter than the gear shifter on bike...

Advertisement