Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrong course on SUSI letter

Options
  • 03-12-2012 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

I've just noticed on my awarding letter from SUSI that they have my course code wrong. Is this ok/normal or should I try to get it corrected before I proceed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I've just noticed on my awarding letter from SUSI that they have my course code wrong. Is this ok/normal or should I try to get it corrected before I proceed?

I don't know but it could mean that if SUSI are checking your attendance that they check with the wrong college so it may be best to get it changed.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement