Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview tips

Options
  • 03-12-2012 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I've an interview on Tuesday with Northern Trust for an internship via job bridge. The position is associate accountant - client accounting. I've no experience only my degree which had no work exp. Is there anything in particular I should be looking at?? Any help would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Letsdoit

Any help guys interview in the morning I've researched IOE and SWIFT I'm not too sure if this company uses it.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭mogrady14

How did you get on? What degree have you? I went for something similiar and didn't get it.

mogrady14 wrote: »
    How did you get on? What degree have you? I went for something similiar and didn't get it.

I didn't get it. I have a degree in accounting and finance. They rang me and asked if I'd be interested in the role of fund accountant associate instead coming up in a month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fi2012

Hi, I'm just wondering if you heard anymore from Northern Trust? What is the interview for the internship like? I've one coming up soon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Fi2012 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm just wondering if you heard anymore from Northern Trust? What is the interview for the internship like? I've one coming up soon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The interview was grand ended up getting it and still there. The interview itself was broken into different questions usual type of things team work leadership etc.

If I were you just know what they do there and keep talking. Talk about the new building they have out by b&q and the job increases in the next year. Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Fi2012

Thanks for your advice:-)

Advertisement