Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Christmas list.

Options
  • 02-12-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

So I know people like to get stuff for Christmas... what is on the list for fellow woodworkers this year??

I myself am looking to get a new 2nd fix nail gun for the compressor.
    A new sds drill as mine is started to smoke and spark (but its well served its dues).

and possibly a kreg pocket hole jig as this looks like a very handy item to have in the toolbox for cabinetry and even patch up jobs.

What are other people hoping to get??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

slpower01 wrote: »
    So I know people like to get stuff for Christmas... what is on the list for fellow woodworkers this year??

I myself am looking to get a new 2nd fix nail gun for the compressor.
    A new sds drill as mine is started to smoke and spark (but its well served its dues).

and possibly a kreg pocket hole jig as this looks like a very handy item to have in the toolbox for cabinetry and even patch up jobs.

What are other people hoping to get??

A full time job doing shopfitting. Not going to happen tho :-( Dam recession

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭slpower01

I know the feeling, I had to resort to creating my own work... might as well pocket the profit yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Mid sized festo router and festo chopsaw mmmm , I still belive in Santa so I should get them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Mid sized festo router and festo chopsaw mmmm , I still belive in Santa so I should get them

A word of warning if your goin to get a 110v festool Kapex and connect it to their Hoover is that you will need a 5kva transformer to run them both together.

Don't ask. I found this out the hard way but I still love festool and the Kapex and wouldn't trade the Kapex for any other chopsaw!

Also their of 1010 is a brilliant router. I have one and almost use it exclusively for everything now apart from big cutters

Advertisement