Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malwarebytes Pro Edition

Options
  • 02-12-2012 7:08pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,334 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering if any one uses the paid version of Malwarebytes. If so, is it worth it? And if you buy a few licenses, do you get codes at once or is it just one code? There are a few computers in the family now and I've put the free version of this on them. Since it's the pro version does this then put out more alerts, or something? I'd prefer not to get texts/calls asking why the program popping up to block XYZ, if indeed that is what happens.

The mother still installs the odd junk toolbar, etc and this usually puts crap in the browsers. I've disabled changes to the default search provider thing, but if the pro version of this software is a little more pro-active in preventing junk toolbars from being installed in the first place...

Advertisement