Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boardie with 3rd fastest run split at 70,3 phuket

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

That's incredible, there's not too many here who could run a standalone sub 79min half marathon. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

That's great racing from Zico. Beat a target he didn't think was possible too!

1st non-pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

tunney wrote: »
    whats his name? or bib number.

Splits

(Actually that initial run split to 6.3km doesn't look right)

Edit *bib 175*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

Kurt Godel wrote: »
    Splits

(Actually that initial run split to 6.3km doesn't look right)

Edit *bib 175*

No, it's not right unfortunately. See my training log for more details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

FGS
    the good thing is while I was a bit suprised that you run 1.18 on such a course. I still thought it would be in you since you live their as i understand and you alwasy had the run potential for a sub 1.20 run of the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

peter kern wrote: »
    FGS
    the good thing is while I was a bit suprised that you run 1.18 on such a course. I still thought it would be in you since you live their as i understand and you alwasy had the run potential for a sub 1.20 run of the bike.

That's quite the compliment, thanks Peter. Hopefully some day I'll live up to it. And to think 4 years ago you told me you wouldn't be willing to put money on me breaking 3 hours in DCM.

zico10 wrote: »
    That's quite the compliment, thanks Peter. Hopefully some day I'll live up to it. And to think 4 years ago you told me you wouldn't be willing to put money on me breaking 3 hours in DCM.

I had a quick look in my notes and it does say back then sub 2.40 marathon potential and running style and built best suited for 100k running races

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

peter kern wrote: »
    I had a quick look in my notes and it does say back then sub 2.40 marathon potential and running style and built best suited for 100k running races

I had a look at the Mayan Long Calendar and seemingly the world is going to next in under a fortnight.

tunney wrote: »
    I had a look at the Mayan Long Calendar and seemingly the world is going to next in under a fortnight.

i thought you follow garmintology

• Advertisement
Advertisement